The future home for your Career.
Like any home, what’s inside ours is special. Sigalgroup is home to great people, great ideas, and great ambition. Come join the team that is reinventing construction, development and hospitality sector in Pakistan.
We have the following openings available
Site Supervisor is responsible for overseeing operations of the whole site on a day-to-day basis and that a project comes in on time and in budget. Responsibilities & Duties
- The Site Manager is charged with the day-to-day implementation of those policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with organization’s goals and objectives.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and laising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- The Site supervisor, with assistance from the Project Manager, is in charge of reviewing the move-in files; training new staff and filling in when they are out; reviewing re-certifications and move-ins to check for accuracy. Site Managers will be present at all inspections and will manage and respond to all correspondence pertaining to site inspections.
- You shall maintain a positive image of him, the property and the client at all times in the community. The Site Manager shall strive to attend and participate in outside or in-house activities, meetings, organizations, regulatory agencies, etc., as approved or directed by the Owner’s Representative, to enhance this image.
- Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Submits required reports to corporate office on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Reports all liability and property incidents to the Project Manager, Executives, and corporate office immediately. Ensures that all workers’ compensation claims are reported and proper paperwork is completed.
Site Visitor for Clients
In the role you will meet, greet and support our visitors and clients to have a safe and enjoyable experience during their visit to our project venue. You will be tasked with running the daily, frontline operations in a smooth and efficient manner. Responsibilities & Duties
- Greets & welcomes visitors upon their arrival and helps orient them to letting them know the wide range of progress is going on site.
- Provides information, monitors visitors and adherence to site rules at assigned .
- Administer the site visits with organizations strategic goal of deepening engagement with visitor’s top of mind, collecting contact information and encouraging visitors to keep in touch through our website, and social media platforms.
- Work with colleagues and volunteers at site to help administer the visitor experience operation on general visit days and for public programs and special events, as needed.
- Actively feedback visitor comments to your manager to develop and improve services and operations.
- Along with colleagues, maintain a safe environment for visitors and complying with the organizations policy and procedures. Assist in emergencies and/or evacuation of the site/s as directed by the Site Manager.
- Responds to visitor concerns and complaints by utilizing information.
- Complete administrative activities relevant to the role, including filing, data entry and creation of spreadsheets to record information etc
- Experience in a role that involved dealing directly with the public and giving information.
- Ability to work flexibly and co-operatively as part of a team and on own initiative without supervision.
- Friendly and motivated with a positive attitude to work and meeting visitors
Country Head Sales
Country Head Sales We are looking for a Country Head Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out a team to achieve organization goals. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities. Responsibilities & Duties
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Develop sales plans, prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales team for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively across teams. Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives. Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales & marketing principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills